Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#35933 by kb4ob
Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:29 pm
When I activated my device yesterday, I wanted to make sure that I had functional phone service before I ported my existing phone to OOMA.
Today, I went into MY OOMA and discovered that the link to port existing number function is missing?

I can find a very small reference to it under Add On's-Premier Services section that deals with instructions but every time I click on the link it simply returns me to the same Premier Services page that has absolutely NO link to porting page?
#35935 by murphy
Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:35 pm
kb4ob wrote:When I activated my device yesterday, I wanted to make sure that I had functional phone service before I ported my existing phone to OOMA.
Today, I went into MY OOMA and discovered that the link to port existing number function is missing?

I can find a very small reference to it under Premier Services section that deals with instructions but every time I click on the link it simply returns me to the same Premier Services page that has absolutely NO link to porting page?

The link on my add-ons page is as follows:

https://my.ooma.com/products/addons_details/port

You must be logged in to your account for the link to work.
#35946 by bentseng
Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:08 pm
I am experiencing the same problem. Activated today and try to get to the port page later. I tried different methods similar to that described in the post but had no luck. I sent an email to support but have not heard anything back yet. WIll post if I hear something later.
#35957 by smithds2
Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:14 am
Everyone posting to this board is not alone. . . . I'm having the same issues of the number portability link no showing up. I sent an e-mail to support as well.
#35968 by Groundhound
Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:58 am
smithds2 wrote:Everyone posting to this board is not alone. . . . I'm having the same issues of the number portability link no showing up. I sent an e-mail to support as well.

I think you will get a faster response by calling 888-711-6662.
#36082 by Groundhound
Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Probably some sort of user-group permissions thing that's messed up in my.ooma. I am a paid Premier subscriber and it does show up for me. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon but in the meantime I guess you'll need to call tech support to start the port process.
#36088 by jcook123
Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:35 pm
I paid for Premiere as well but it doesn't start until the 60 days are up (58 days from now). Here's what my screen looks

like:
Screen shot 2009-12-05 at 9.26.56 PM.png
My Ooma - NO PORT LINK
Screen shot 2009-12-05 at 9.26.56 PM.png (208.21 KiB) Viewed 2794 times