Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#34830 by hteinlin
Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:05 am
I think the CSS Z index is screwy.
I tried it with both IE and Firefox same results.

On the voicemail page, the top menu is overlapped by the message listing, rendering the menu dropdown useless.
Attached screenshot for details.
Attachments
Ooma Glitch.jpg
Ooma Glitch.jpg (221.93 KiB) Viewed 1167 times
#34840 by Groundhound
Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:00 am
I use Firefox 3.5.5, and when there are no messages in my inbox the menus don't display at all - which is correct since there are no messages to be acted upon. I checked my Trash folder which has messages and the menus displayed correctly. When you have a message in your inbox does the menu drop down correctly?
#34847 by hteinlin
Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:14 am
Does it regardless if I have messages or not.

Actually that little cog is greyed out now, I cannot get it to drop down because I've cleared out all my messages.
#37713 by etyler007
Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:54 pm
I am new to My Ooma and I am having the same experience with IE and Firefox. You can not move your messages to the new folders that have been created. It almost appears as if the menu should have been added last to the page so it is on top and the drop downs can be seen. When are they going to fix this error. It seems that it should be an easy fix. Makes the page a little useless for multiple mail boxes.

:(
#39751 by etyler007
Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:29 pm
Ooma support has fixed this situation. I have check with Firefox and IE 8, and it works beautifully. Thanks guys for such a rapid response. You guys do good work when someone informs you of a situation. Again Thanks!
:D