Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#34627 by whn
Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:03 pm
I think "THE LOUNGE" should be brought back .

Call this new interface a mistake and move forward.

For the sake of OOMA.
#34643 by oomg
Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:10 pm
whn wrote:I think "THE LOUNGE" should be brought back .

Call this new interface a mistake and move forward.

For the sake of OOMA.


I own two separate systems. My saved VM messages on both systems have been truncated so that only those messages that were between May 1 and October 1, 2009 appear. VM messages are still delivered, but will disappear from MY Ooma. As for scrapping the new interface, I say let's give it a fair test. There are a number of new features that I like, and I am fairly certain that any bugs will ultimately be corrected.

Edit: Well, disregard the above. First, call logs appear to be working. However, time appears as GMT rather than PST, and all saved VM messages are sorted randomly if the date selection is used.
#34738 by Soundjudgment
Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:02 pm
Yay! Hub VM logs are back and sorted in the right order (Newest on top) once more. :D
#34929 by oomg
Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:36 am
Soundjudgment wrote:Yay! Hub VM logs are back and sorted in the right order (Newest on top) once more. :D


Yes... all is well on my system(s). For a short while, I though I was losing it.
#34936 by oomg
Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:01 am
oomg wrote:
Soundjudgment wrote:Yay! Hub VM logs are back and sorted in the right order (Newest on top) once more. :D


Yes... all is well on my system(s). For a short while, I though I was losing it.


About an hour ago the time listed was my local time. Seems to have reverted to GMT again.
#35107 by VicMatson
Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:45 pm
Might it be because of this?

My Ooma Contacts is Coming Soon!
Thanks for visiting! My Ooma Contacts will be launching the week of November 23rd.


Hasn't happened yet, but they may be working on it.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests