Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#33503 by locosman
Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:14 am
Has anyone had a similar problem as this....

I've had my ooma set up with multi-ring for a long time. Works great. Then I went out of town and changed it (online) to multi-ring to a different number. Didn't work. Called Support and they got it working by Deactivating/Reactivating the box.

Just got home and set it to multi-ring to the original number. And the settings just aren't taking. Of course I can call in to Support and get them to do what they did before, but I mean, come on.

Is this happening to anyone else?
#33526 by focuspuller
Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:23 pm
I just tried changing mine. All worked fine.

Try again there might have been an update to MYOOMA.
#33605 by t4feb
Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:24 am
I tried call forwarding yesterday from main number to cell and it would not work. Even though it said updated in myooma I tried calling the main number from a different phone it just rang and went to voice mail after 4 rings. I went into myooma and it was set to forward all. When I got home the call was in the log file as well as on the main phone as call missed. Is this a bug yet to be fixed? I am leaving out of town for the holiday and would hate to miss important calls that come in. Thanks in advance.