Forwarding Preferences not updating

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
locosman

Forwarding Preferences not updating

Post by locosman » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:14 am

Has anyone had a similar problem as this....

I've had my ooma set up with multi-ring for a long time. Works great. Then I went out of town and changed it (online) to multi-ring to a different number. Didn't work. Called Support and they got it working by Deactivating/Reactivating the box.

Just got home and set it to multi-ring to the original number. And the settings just aren't taking. Of course I can call in to Support and get them to do what they did before, but I mean, come on.

Is this happening to anyone else?

focuspuller

Re: Forwarding Preferences not updating

Post by focuspuller » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:23 pm

I just tried changing mine. All worked fine.

Try again there might have been an update to MYOOMA.
One if by Land
Two if by Sea
Three if by Limo

t4feb

Re: Forwarding Preferences not updating

Post by t4feb » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:24 am

I tried call forwarding yesterday from main number to cell and it would not work. Even though it said updated in myooma I tried calling the main number from a different phone it just rang and went to voice mail after 4 rings. I went into myooma and it was set to forward all. When I got home the call was in the log file as well as on the main phone as call missed. Is this a bug yet to be fixed? I am leaving out of town for the holiday and would hate to miss important calls that come in. Thanks in advance.
Terry