Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#33874 by greenwing
Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:50 pm
Actually you might get it this week...An hour after I was told mine was backordered by ooma support, it was delivered to the house...
#33893 by franklasvegas
Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:53 pm
Mine from Costco is scheduled to deliver UPS tomorrow.

Would you guys post some initial impressions? :D

Thanks!
#33974 by metamatt
Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:17 pm
My free Telo Handset arrived and it does NOT work. No one can hear my voice when I call. It has a dead microphone... I'll send the thing back... what junk!!!
#33977 by oldanbo
Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:35 pm
metamatt wrote:My free Telo Handset arrived and it does NOT work. No one can hear my voice when I call. It has a dead microphone... I'll send the thing back... what junk!!!

You might want to look at the bottom of the display and see if it say "mute" or "unmute". Try pressing the softkey under it and see if that makes a difference.

If it does, then go into menu and check the handset settings. Darn I just had a senior moment.

I don't have a handset here, southsound, wayne, donna or anyone else want to kick in here?

As I recall it's a simple setting fix matt, and I'm sure you will get a more descriptive solution.

Regards
#33985 by Groundhound
Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:13 pm
metamatt wrote:My free Telo Handset arrived and it does NOT work. No one can hear my voice when I call. It has a dead microphone... I'll send the thing back... what junk!!!

Press Menu and scroll down to "Information" and select it. On the next screen there are numbers that are preceded by PTCL and FTCL, what follows those letters in each case?
#33987 by oldanbo
Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:25 pm
Groundhound wrote:

Press Menu and scroll down to "Information" and select it. On the next screen there are numbers that are preceded by PTCL and FTCL, what follows those letters in each case?

Yaaaa groundhound :D ...I got back to my handset and thought that matt has not received the latest upgrade download.
Matt, follow groudhound. You will be happy again.
#33996 by turtlebud
Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:59 pm
I currently have the core ooma plan and plan on upgrading to the premier annual plan. I'd like to get the free teleo handset (don't need a number port), but I don't see that option when I select the annual plan. Where can I specify that I'd like the teleo handset?