Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#30379 by Kimmy1126
Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:11 pm
I am trying to input my CC # and information. It won't save. I am inputting the correct information
and it is telling me that my CVV # and name isn't correct. It won't save. Is this how I will be charged
the $39.99 for porting my #? This is all new to me so I'm trying to get all my i's dotted and t's crossed.
Thanks!
#30386 by ntoy
Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:37 pm
Hello,

We were experiencing some issues with My Ooma.
How about trying again?
What browser were you using?
Firefox is a free download that you can try as well.
#30402 by Kimmy1126
Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:14 pm
I've tried more than 10 X at different times of the evening. Still no luck! I am using Firefox so that's not the problem.
Thanks tho!
#30412 by allo
Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:56 pm
Kimmy1126 wrote:I've tried more than 10 X at different times of the evening. Still no luck! I am using Firefox so that's not the problem.
Thanks tho!

I had the same problem using Firefox 3.0.15: when I enter all the information and click SAVE ; it reverts to BLANKS with added notes saying: "Please Enter a valid CVV... Please enter a valid first/last name".
I gave up after 3 attempts and called CS, and asked them to enter it for me! ... and it worked!
#30537 by siegler
Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:54 pm
Same problem here. I've tried multiple credit cards, but none worked.
#30550 by murphy
Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:03 pm
allo wrote:
Kimmy1126 wrote:I've tried more than 10 X at different times of the evening. Still no luck! I am using Firefox so that's not the problem.
Thanks tho!

I had the same problem using Firefox 3.0.15: when I enter all the information and click SAVE ; it reverts to BLANKS with added notes saying: "Please Enter a valid CVV... Please enter a valid first/last name".
I gave up after 3 attempts and called CS, and asked them to enter it for me! ... and it worked!

The current version of Firefox is 3.5.4. It's time to update.
#30572 by murphy
Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:13 pm
Davesworld wrote:Did any of you clean your browser cache after the failures?

That's not the problem.
I've tried it on three different browsers, on two computers and two operating systems.
Firefox
IE
Safari
XP Pro
OS X
#30617 by Kimmy1126
Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:24 am
Yes, tried cleaning cache too. That doesn't work. I tried inputting CC info again today, still no go!
Looks like I'll be having to call CS to give them my info. I'm certainly not looking forward to that since CS is not
the best in the world!