Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#27662 by cat
Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Hi Wayne,
THANKS for the help I will try this tomorrow since it is almost 11:00 pm. I really appreciate the help and I am sure it will all work out.
Sincerely,
cat

WayneDsr wrote:Well, heck that was supposed to fix it!

When you dial a number hit the # sign after the number. This might shorten up the lag you mayb be experiencing when dialing out. Or you can disable 10 digit dialing in my.ooma.com.

I'm not sure what is happening and I'm going to have to put my thinking cap on. Hopefully there will be others that might chime in here.

As a last ditch effort on my part, reset the hub to factory default. Do this by disconnecting the power.
Press down the blue ooma tab (yes it is a switch)
While holding down the ooma tab, plug the power back in.
Continue holding down the tab for 30 seconds while ooma does a light show.
After 30 seconds release the tab.

A reset just may help. Good luck,

Wayne
#39310 by cat
Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:04 pm
I have been busy with work but Nothing has seem to help . Every time our 472-7971 number rings it knocks out our 472-3331 number. Could it be something wrong with the ooma box. Other than this problem I love it!!!!
cat
#45346 by cat
Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:43 pm
cat wrote:
murphy wrote:Do you have the ooma hub or the Ooma Telo?

I have a ooma hub and a scout The hub is back by my computer and the scout is in the livingroom

I have a ooma hub.
#45371 by cat
Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:21 pm
murphy wrote:Do you have the ooma hub or the Ooma Telo?

I have a ooma Hub and a scout. We disconnected the scout and it still does it. I said one thing wrong. It only disconnects with incoming calls on the verizon line. When my husband calls out it does not disconnect.
Thanks
#45373 by cat
Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:23 pm
cat wrote:Help,
I love my ooma very much and we are new users. The problem is we kept a land line with different phone number(my husbands), I have ooma with my number that I had ported. When our land line rings it dumps me off my ooma, the same happens when my husband calls out on the land line it dumps me off the ooma . It takes 4 minutes before it turns blue. We have the ooma running through our modem and it is DSL. We have a 2 line phone,line one is the land line with Verizon, line 2 is ooma . Could this be causing the problem?
Thank you!
Sincerely,
Catherine

It does not disconnect when we call out on that Verizon number. It just disconnects when we receive a call.
sorry