Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#25815 by LetterK
Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:15 pm
Ok, so I noticed some strange things with the Voip tests at http://www.whichvoip.com/voip/speed_test/ppspeed.html that were not showing with the http://myvoipspeed.visualware.com/servers/msp.html that was recommended by a level 2 tech. So I decided to restart my cable modem to refresh the line. Bassically, one was reporting slower speeds and jitter that weren’t confirmed by myvoipspeed.

At this point the modem which is connected to my Ooma hub and then my router came back up with internet service. However, my Ooma hub came up with a solid 1 and 2 lights and a flashing Ooma tab.

I checked setup.ooma.com and this is what I get:

Your ooma Network is Registering, please wait...

Internet: Connected
Ooma Core: Registering, please wait...
Phone Line: Disconnected
Ooma Services
Phone Setup: Your phone line is configured for the ooma network
Second Line: Enabled
Voice Mail: Enabled

When I try to log in MyOoma, I get the following message:

We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.
If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum.

Right now I’m left with no phone service and a working internet connection. I’ve tried resetting multiple times, but I’m still at the same place.
#25908 by Bobby B
Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:38 am
I'll ask someone from Ooma Support to follow up with you. There seems to be some missing device info from your account, which is causing the login to fail and your device not to go into service.
#26027 by Baratacus
Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:38 pm
I also can not access MyOoma. I need to port my phone number and have to access myooma to fill out the paperwork required. When I try to log on I get the same message as LetterK:
We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.
If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum
#26071 by dfreeman
Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:11 pm
Okay...I have no problem today. Went out and came back and my ooma box is doing the same thing. Two red lights and blinking OOMA tab. Rebooted everything. No problem with internet or LAN...but have no phone. Somethings down and it's time to fess up.

PS There's nothing pending on my account, nothing new...just no service with the same symptoms as above.
#26097 by 007jethro
Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:37 am
still can not access my ooma ,ooma setup reports voice mail disabled- go to ooma.com to enable, how do you do this?
#26131 by Groundhound
Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:00 am
007jethro wrote:still can not access my ooma ,ooma setup reports voice mail disabled- go to ooma.com to enable, how do you do this?

Have you contacted customer service?
#26136 by LetterK
Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:27 am
Thanks to Dennis and the folks at Ooma I'm back running with phone service. Turns out that I have a scout that needs replacing due to static issues and somehow they deactivated my whole setup.

I currently have a temporary number that seems to have changed from the original temporary number, but I thankfully do have a dial-tone.

My major concern is that I'm supposed to being porting my number during the w/o 10/20 and I hope this doesn't mess up the port.

Also, I still am not able to log-in to my ooma with the old or new phone number. I've even tried resetting the poassword and I get the same error message.

K
#26175 by 007jethro
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:58 am
Yes, I have contacted "customer service"(I use that term very liberally) and I have tried both of there suggestions(using a different browser, re-booting my modem) each of the 6 TIMES I HAVE CALLED THOSE SORRY SOB'S
#26176 by Groundhound
Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:07 am
007jethro wrote:Yes, I have contacted "customer service"(I use that term very liberally) and I have tried both of there suggestions(using a different browser, re-booting my modem) each of the 6 TIMES I HAVE CALLED THOSE SORRY SOB'S

Perhaps if you PM Dennis with the call times and resolution offered by CS, he can assist you in getting the problem fixed.