Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#24675 by just4fn
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:33 am
I can't seem to cancel call forwarding. I uncheck it- it loads and saves, I log out and return and it's still checked. Anybody else?
Last edited by just4fn on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#24692 by Curious
Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:30 am
I have the opposite problem. My call forwarding stopped working, even though I didn't change any settings. When I looked at my preferences, call forwarding is still checked and the forward to number is still the same. It had been working perfectly ever since I started with Ooma several months ago. It stopped working right around the time they remodeled the website. Between this and your problem, my guess is that the coding behind the scenes is updating what we see on the screen, but not where it counts in the database. If anyone reading this could please test your call forwarding and post your results here, I would be appreciative.
#24704 by WayneDsr
Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:57 am
Worked for me. Disabled call forwarding and multi-ring stopped.
Re-enabled call forwarding and multi-ring works.

Wayne
#24709 by just4fn
Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:10 am
Wayne, Are you staying in the My Ooma and trying it? If so, Try to disable call forwarding, It will uncheck. Close "My Ooma" and then re-enter. See if call forwarding is checked again.

Using IE8
#24725 by WayneDsr
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:09 am
WayneDsr wrote:Worked for me. Disabled call forwarding and multi-ring stopped.
Re-enabled call forwarding and multi-ring works.

Wayne

Ok, I now stand corrected. I disabled call forwarding and saved. Call forwarding was disabled.
No multi-ring on my cell phone.

Logged back into My Ooma, enabled (checked) call forwarding.
Call forwarding is checked in My Ooma, but no longer works.

So now I'm stuck with the same issue....

Wayne
#24735 by just4fn
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 am
Sounds like some people can only stay enabled or disabled at this time. There are definitely bugs
#24746 by Curious
Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:04 am
Again, this all started (for me at least) when they remodeled the website. It worked without fail before then.
#24750 by just4fn
Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:18 am
absolutely. It's one bug at time. Sometimes they fix one and create 2.