Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#23917 by GarretV
Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:16 am
Well, the layout is nice... Too bad nothing seems to work.

I can't delete voicemails.
I can't play any voicemails except for the one at the top.
I can't change the status of voicemails, ie. mark as read/unread.

Fortunately, none of this is 'mission crtical' stuff.

Garret
#24596 by whn
Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:38 pm
hpepper wrote:What Browser are you using?

Until OOMA tells you some browsers do not work with my ooma, I dont think it should matter

it should just work

maybe the software behind MY OOMA is more about gloss than it is about user ease.
#24600 by hpepper
Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:45 pm
Yes, that would nice, but there are many major sites that don't work with various browsers. Some tell you - some don't. Some work, but don't format nicely on the screen at all. I know it is tough for some of these comapnies to keep up with the new browswer versions.

What browser and version are you using?
#24604 by niknak
Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:53 pm
...Yes, that would nice, but there are many major sites that don't work with various browsers...

makes me long for the days when Netscape ruled
#24626 by southsound
Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:41 pm
whn wrote: Until OOMA tells you some browsers do not work with my ooma, I dont think it should matter
it should just work
maybe the software behind MY OOMA is more about gloss than it is about user ease.

Ahhh. Welcome back, the original whn. I was wondering what had happened to that always less than positive person we could rely upon to find the speck of error in every situation. Glad to see you haven't gone over to the optimist side and we can count on you to bring us back to reality. I had nearly forgotten that life sucks and then you die. Thanks for reminding me. :P
#24628 by Aveamantium
Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:53 pm
southsound wrote:
whn wrote: Until OOMA tells you some browsers do not work with my ooma, I dont think it should matter
it should just work

Ahhh. Welcome back, the original whn. I was wondering what had happened to that always less than positive person we could rely upon to find the speck of error in every situation. Glad to see you haven't gone over to the optimist side and we can count on you to bring us back to reality. I had nearly forgotten that life sucks and then you die. Thanks for reminding me. :P

At least WHN is living up to his promise... So Far...

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2008&p=14148#p14148
#24850 by whn
Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:48 pm
southsound wrote:
it should just work

My statement was not negative, it's simply stating that OOMA does not state what browser to use.

So it shouldn't matter.

I didn't know I had such fans who monitor my posts and follow what I say or have to say. I'm flattered. lol

I still stand by OOMA 100%, and nothing you guys say to me, makes you any more important than me, my account or as a customer to ooma, or in life in general.

Just remember that.

lol

Go play your little "online forum" attack games at World of Warcraft or wherever you seem to get off on stalking people's posts and comments.

The "I'm more important than you" so please shut up intimidation and ridicule tactics don't work honey.