Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#23816 by sunrisepostal
Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:25 pm
since new Ooma web there is no option in My Ooma preference to show outgoing caller ID number its show your Main number there is no option to change it to secondary Number.
#23823 by murphy
Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:44 pm
Go to Preferences -> Phone Numbers and click on the phone number that you want to use.
It will show you the dialing prefix to use that number.
To use the second number, in my case, I dial **1 before dialing the number I want to call.
#23829 by southsound
Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:09 pm
You can also change it on a per-call basis by dialing **1 before you dial your outgoing number.
#24474 by sunrisepostal
Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:54 am
before you have a option to which number you want to show on outgoing caller ID but now its show only primary number you don't have option to show your secondary number.
i setup my scout as my personal device with my secondary number and pick to show my secondary number as caller id but still when i call its show my primary number on caller ID.

Please help to setup my secondary number show on all outgoing call without dialing **1 before you dial number.
Thanks,
Jack.
#24477 by bw1
Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:04 pm
The selection for "Default number for outgoing calls" is under Preferences -> Privacy
#24479 by sunrisepostal
Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:19 pm
if i sign in with my primary number its only show my primary number under default number for outgoing call and if i sign in with my secondary number its show my secondary number as outgoing caller ID but its not showing as secondary number.
#24482 by bw1
Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:39 pm
I'm not sure how it works with phone numbers assigned to personal devices.