Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#22316 by delljim
Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:49 pm
I am under the Premier with 44 days left. Under privacy preferences there is a box for selecting what number to be displayed on outbound calls. I set SELECT NUMBER, but there is no way to select any other number then your ooma number. I was under the impression that ooma premier allows this. Any comments appreciated.
#22475 by hpepper
Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:59 am
The Ooma system doesn't allow just any number to be selected, just your Ooma numbers. If you had set up a second phone number with Premiere, it would be selectable from that list.
#22527 by delljim
Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:14 pm
I have not used any old number. I want to add my alternate number ooma has when I registered. How do I set up a seperate phone number with premier???

I want my Google voice number to show. According to ooma and Google voice this is acceptable and now part of Premier. If I am on a Premier trial, then I would assume it to work. I would like further clarification on this issue please. Thank you
#22528 by delljim
Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:21 pm
I have not used any old number. I want to add my alternate number ooma has when I registered. How do I set up a seperate phone number with premier???

I want my Google voice number to show. According to ooma and Google voice this is acceptable and now part of Premier. If I am on a Premier trial, then I would assume it to work. I would like further clarification on this issue please. Thank you
#22530 by Groundhound
Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:24 pm
delljim wrote:I have not used any old number. I want to add my alternate number ooma has when I registered. How do I set up a seperate phone number with premier???

Google Voice extensions are in development for inclusion with Premier, but are not yet available.
#22533 by delljim
Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:34 pm
OK I get it now. I thought the extensions were operational now. I shall wait for awhile until this all shakes out. Thanks much for the quick reply.