Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#16103 by wjcarpenter
Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:51 pm
I tried to access the ooma lounge Inbox from my Blackberry Bold. It looks like there may be some kind of JavaScript loop or something on that page. Although it works fine from my PC with Firefox, the BB native browser and the 3rd party Bolt browser both seem caught in a loop.

While looping, the list of messages in the inbox seems to keep duplicating itself periodically. That is, when I first hit the page, there are no messages, then the two proper messages appear in the list, then those same messages appear twice, then thrice, then whatever-the-word-for-4-times, ... forever.

Aside from wishing there were a less cluttered, more mobile-friendly lounge web site, I would sure like to get past this showstopper issue. Has anyone else had any luck accessing the Inbox page with a Blackberry Bold, with either the native or a 3rd party web browser?
#16169 by ggilman
Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:54 pm
It is a known issue with web browsers to have messages repeated. Usually clearing cache should fix the problem.

However, every time I've heard about it, this has been on a PC. The symptoms you have seem slightly different (they all show up at once, not a couple at a time from my experience), but I'm guessing it's the same problem.

Anyway, though this has been brought up several times, there has been no fix. I'm hoping that the late-September redo of the lounge will finally fix the problem.