Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#110304 by Jerald
Mon May 27, 2013 6:19 am
I recently added a second phone number to my Ooma and find my personal blacklist was removed from the original phone number.
Blacklist was added to my new second phone number after activating? Question is, does a personal blacklist cover both phone numbers, or do I have to re-add blacklisted numbers back to the original number? Most of my blacklisted numbers are old and may not even be a bother any more.
#110661 by Bobby B
Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:06 pm
It looks like your 2nd number is on a separate private account. This means they won't share the same blacklist and other number settings.
#110705 by Jerald
Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:44 am
Thank you Bobby for your response. I was just wondering why everything in my blacklist on phone #1 moved to my new extra line #2? Does not matter, very happy with Ooma and the support. As others have said, wished I had signed on in the beginning. The blacklist works! Has eliminated a lot of un-necessary phone calls and I never had the same results when using AT&T as my carrier. I cannot understand why some people complain about having to pay for Ooma service? All they have to do is do the math and understand what a great deal one is getting for the price.