Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#101872 by Leeway
Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:52 pm
After you connected new Uniden, did you re-boot 'everything". You must unplug modem, router, ooma and then you must boot modem first, wait for it, then the router, then the Ooma. I am assuming your Ooma is plugged into your router with that statement.

Hang in there, all is not lost and this team will get you going again.

Be well !!

Donna
#101882 by WayneDsr
Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:17 am
Have you tried connecting a laptop or computer to the Home Network port of the Telo and logging in to the Telo web interface?
http://setup.ooma.com

If so, on the HOME page is OOMA NETWORK AND DEVICE SETTINGS checked in green?

Also:
When you press your voicemail button (envelope) do you hear the Ooma lady speaking?)

Also, I hate to push this but.....

Make sure you are using a good cable to test from the phone to the Telo. I can't stress this enough. I've run into this very problem myself.

Also, I know you checked, but double check you are not plugging into the WALL port instead of the PHONE port. I've also done this my self.

Also make sure the cable from the Telo to the router is plugged into the TO INTERNET port. While you're at it, you might want to try a different cable here as well.

I can only think, that if none of your phones can connect to the Telo using a number of different cables there must be something wrong with the PHONE input on the Telo.

Unless someone else can add something else to try....

Wayne
#101892 by thunderbird
Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:18 pm
madmorry:
Usually if someone that has had a stroke, if they will work on a project like this early in the morning when they are still fresh, accomplishing the suggestions already posted in this thread, the problem will probably be solved, even if they work on the probem over a period of three or four days or more.

So just take it easy and work on the Ooma Telo problem very slowly and things will work out.

Don't let yourself get tired and take a mind set to make solving the Ooma Telo problem interesting and fun.