Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#7629 by BCNeuman
Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:50 pm
I noticed following the outage that I received calls that went to voicemail, yet the calls were not listed in the call log. They did show up on the voice mail page (where I had 4 seconds of silence for each of the messages).

So my question is, when does a call show up in the call log? I would have thought it should be whenevr a call is sent or received, regardless of whether it actually got through to my Ooma box. i.e. if I have a network outage, when I reconnect could I see the missed calls in the log, or would they be absent (as they seem to have been this time).
#7680 by Bobby B
Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:02 am
Hi -- voicemail will pick up calls if your Hub is offline, but call logs will only show up in your Lounge account if your ooma system is online. Check out the call log release notes:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=224

Eventually we'll have call logs even if your ooma Hub if offline, but right now the development focus for call logs in the near-term is extending them to log blacklisted calls.

-Bobby
#25708 by Bobby B
Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 am
Showing blacklisted calls in the logs is still in the works -- although I'm not sure when we'll have it available yet. Hopefully we should see it sometime this year.
#59838 by bluechalk
Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:36 am
Is there any new status on the idea of including blacklisted calls in the log? My blacklist is getting near the 128 limit, and it would be nice to know which telemarketers haven't called for a while, so I can delete them first.