Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#89783 by MoopMeep
Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:20 am
I have a problem, sometimes when I log onto my account it says I haven't completeted my setup. I go through the parts that ooma says haven't been completed and save. Some time afterwards I find that when I log into my ooma account it complains again that I haven't completed setup and I have to do it again.

It seems like once my account is setup that everything is normal for a week or two and then at some point it loses the changes that I made and makes me do it again.

How do I get the changes to save so I don't have to keep redoing the setup?
#89787 by thunderbird
Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:10 am
MoopMeep wrote:I have a problem, sometimes when I log onto my account it says I haven't completeted my setup. I go through the parts that ooma says haven't been completed and save. Some time afterwards I find that when I log into my ooma account it complains again that I haven't completed setup and I have to do it again.

It seems like once my account is setup that everything is normal for a week or two and then at some point it loses the changes that I made and makes me do it again.

How do I get the changes to save so I don't have to keep redoing the setup?

Just Information:
I have had Ooma Phone Service for a year and few months. During the entire time I've had Ooma, "Feature Setup" has reverted to less than completed many, many, many, many times. It has something to do with "Enable privacy enhancements" and "Privacy Preferences". When ever Blacklist and Privacy Preferences settings are changed, such as adding a phone number to a Blacklist, my Feather Setup goes back to 83%.

Most of the time I just ignor this part of My Ooma, but every one in a while I re-complete it just to see if Ooma has fixed it.