Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#87960 by thunderbird
Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:20 pm
My Ooma Problems:
My 911 notifications at https://my.ooma.com/911_notifications had someone else's E-mail addresses listed. I had to delete the other E-mail addresses and enter my E-mail address serveral times before the change took. I don't know if the change will stay.

My ten digit calling at https://my.ooma.com/system is unchecked and after adding the Check Mark in the box, won't Save.

My Ooma remains logged in. I just click on My Ooma, and it opens without a password. I have cleared the browser's cookies, and there is no change.
Last edited by thunderbird on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
#87964 by thunderbird
Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:58 am
In addition to the previous problems listed, this morning I don't have Ooma Premier any more, showing in My Ooma. Using the Ooma Telo, I can flash the phone and line 2 works.

My MAC Ooma Telo MAC address is different also. The MAC address setting in Ooma Setup had changed from Use Built In to Automatic, although the MAC address shown is correct.

The Warranty expiration date is incorrect.

Name: Ooma Telo
MAC Address: 0018-6105-2Fxx
Warranty: Expired on 04/11/2011

The echo number (909) 390-0003 still doesn't work when dialing from an Ooma phone. It works fine when dialing from a cell phone.
#87986 by cksnod
Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:53 am
Same here. No Premier services are listed although I am a Premier member. I am also having intermittent outages of my cable modem and am wondering if the Ooma Telo is causing this.

Cksnod
#87988 by lbmofo
Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:20 am
My settings are back as well.

Only 2 things I needed to tweak to get it back to 100%:

• Enable community blacklist.
  • Enable require key press before answering forwarded calls on Multi-ring setting.
#87992 by WJBertrand
Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:24 am
OK, I'm back too. I had to change my blacklists back to the "number disconnected message" again as I did yesterday. Doesn't seem to want to stick for some reason.