Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#74653 by Dayvidpriddy
Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:38 am
I needed to pull a number I called back in December only to find out from customer service that call records only go back to the last 60 days from the current date. If this is indeed correct this is yet another reason to dump this lousy service and pay 30 bucks to have real VOIP service with Vonage...seems like basically 'free stuff' gets you nothing but trouble!

Is there anyone here that has had Vonage that can either confirm or not confirm as to whether or not Vonage has call records/call logs for longer than 60 days and if so is it for the life of the account or is there a monthly maximum that the call logs are stored for?

Thanks

A very unhappy Ooma customer!
#74655 by murphy
Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:53 am
You can download the call logs in an Excel spreadsheet format anytime that you want if you need to keep a history of your calls.

There are other people on here that have expressed an interest in deleting the call logs whenever they want but then it wouldn't be a call log.

Personally I don't need a record of who I talked with 3 months ago.
#74666 by ntoy
Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:20 am
ptmuldoon wrote:What about a possible future ability to be able to have a flag, etc in your ooma account to email monthly logs? That would give the user the ability to keep and save all their logs or not?

Yep, this is already an enhancement request.