Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#70915 by VoIP
Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:41 am
Ever since Tuesday night 12/14/10 I can no longer move any voicemails to the trash folder or anywhere for that matter, not even to other folders.

My voicemail inbox continues to fill up. Attempts to move voicemails to trash or any other folder return a "Service temporarily unavailable. Please try again." It's the same result when I select the trash icon whether from the dashboard or from the voicemail/inbox page.

I don't know if this is coincidence or not but I was not experiencing any problems with my own dashboard or My Ooma until then and that time frame corresponds with a dashboard fix which was pushed out at then.
#70918 by lbmofo
Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:02 am
I get errors too. With IE8 and Firefox. With Firefox, I get this error when trying to move a message from inbox to trash: Gritter Error: TypeError: $folder.not(".folder_current").droppable is not a function
#70937 by EricJRW
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:38 am
ntoy wrote:Hello,

Unfortunately, this is bug 9980.

Is there public access to bug list? Might be a good first place to look if we are having problems (but I totally understand it not being public, which is why I'm glad you are here).