Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#68358 by eYeks
Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:14 pm
A call on the Ooma iPhone app was dropped unceremoniously when a cellular call came in. Is this normal behavior?

The interrupted call did not even register in the call log history - call had to be redialed from the contact.

Anyone else see this behavior?
#68556 by gail
Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:57 am
I am a new ooma Hub owner who intends to use ooma in conjunction with an iPhone (that is the plan). However, after buying my ooma Hub I noticed that at least one major competitor for ooma Mobile sells a system which does not drop it's call when a cellular call arrives on the iPhone. It seems to me that this is what I would want to happen and that any other behavior would be unworkable.

I will wait and see whether ooma Mobile adds this capability soon (to put a call on hold when a cellular call comes in), otherwise I will need to go with the competition...which I prefer not to have to do. And let me also say that if I cannot use ooma Mobile, I will not need Premier.