Wall mount

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
azism

Wall mount

Post by azism » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:39 pm

The Hub and Scout are nice, except for one thing, I can't mount them on the wall. Our main phone is wall mounted on the kitchen wall using the Scout. It is difficult to set up the Scout with a wall mounted phone. I would even prefer the hub to be mounted on the wall next to the computer rather than the footprint it takes up on my desk.

If I mount it on the wall as things are now, I have to use double sided tape. While it sticks to the wall, the shape of both units is, how shall I say it..., upside down.

Just a suggestion for future development.
Tucson, AZ
Customer Since: March 13, 2009
Ooma Hardware: Telo; Linx; Bluetooth Adapter
Service: Lifetime Premier since April 2009

skiptio

Re: Wall mount

Post by skiptio » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:03 am

Not an option for the hub but the scout has two little spots in the back that you can use to hang it. I bought small brass hooks from Home Depot used for hanging pictures. I had to bend them slightly but the scout now hangs in my kitchen.

azism

Re: Wall mount

Post by azism » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Hmmm, I seem to have missed that. I put some double sided sticky tape with a spacer to mave the bottom of hte Scout out from the wall to make it level.
Tucson, AZ
Customer Since: March 13, 2009
Ooma Hardware: Telo; Linx; Bluetooth Adapter
Service: Lifetime Premier since April 2009