Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#4629 by azism
Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:39 pm
The Hub and Scout are nice, except for one thing, I can't mount them on the wall. Our main phone is wall mounted on the kitchen wall using the Scout. It is difficult to set up the Scout with a wall mounted phone. I would even prefer the hub to be mounted on the wall next to the computer rather than the footprint it takes up on my desk.

If I mount it on the wall as things are now, I have to use double sided tape. While it sticks to the wall, the shape of both units is, how shall I say it..., upside down.

Just a suggestion for future development.
#4758 by skiptio
Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:03 am
Not an option for the hub but the scout has two little spots in the back that you can use to hang it. I bought small brass hooks from Home Depot used for hanging pictures. I had to bend them slightly but the scout now hangs in my kitchen.
#4783 by azism
Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:05 pm
Hmmm, I seem to have missed that. I put some double sided sticky tape with a spacer to mave the bottom of hte Scout out from the wall to make it level.