Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#65272 by wpwood3
Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:28 am
Well, we just passed our 2 month anniversary as Ooma users.

Overall I am quite pleased with my decision to switch from AT&T. In two more months the system will be totally paid for in savings. Yeah! :D (Most importantly, my wife has given Ooma the thumbs up.)

Based on my experience I recommended Ooma to my son and he bought a Telo. He loves it and uses it in his home office.

Has the whole experience been perfect? No way but, with the exception of a few glitches here and there the overall experience has exceeded my expectations. It's a good value and it seems to me the Ooma team is working hard to make it even better.
#65701 by lbmofo
Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:23 pm
I think Ooma is definitely an excellent value.

It should be a no brainer for cable VoIP subscribers to switch. Even for Vonage World subscribers (w/ Basic 1000 International bundle): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9230

I think it's only a matter of time before Ooma becomes a household name. BTW, I saw a really short netTALK TV ad on ESPN the other night; IMO, it was cheesier than MagicJack ads.