2nd month in - Still pleased with Ooma

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
wpwood3

2nd month in - Still pleased with Ooma

Post by wpwood3 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:28 am

Well, we just passed our 2 month anniversary as Ooma users.

Overall I am quite pleased with my decision to switch from AT&T. In two more months the system will be totally paid for in savings. Yeah! :D (Most importantly, my wife has given Ooma the thumbs up.)

Based on my experience I recommended Ooma to my son and he bought a Telo. He loves it and uses it in his home office.

Has the whole experience been perfect? No way but, with the exception of a few glitches here and there the overall experience has exceeded my expectations. It's a good value and it seems to me the Ooma team is working hard to make it even better.

lbmofo

Re: 2nd month in - Still pleased with Ooma

Post by lbmofo » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:23 pm

I think Ooma is definitely an excellent value.

It should be a no brainer for cable VoIP subscribers to switch. Even for Vonage World subscribers (w/ Basic 1000 International bundle): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9230

I think it's only a matter of time before Ooma becomes a household name. BTW, I saw a really short netTALK TV ad on ESPN the other night; IMO, it was cheesier than MagicJack ads.
Customer Since: 3/13/10
Hardware: Telo & Hub
Service: Premier 12/06/10
Verizon Port: 3/15/10 - 4/02/10
Internet: 100 Mbps/10 Mbps
Setup: SB6141/R6700/Ooma
MainStreetSHARES Ebates: get Ca$h Back when you shop online!!