Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#64048 by ktwalrus
Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:40 am
I'm new to Ooma and have a Telo. I don't plan on subscribing to Premier. I think the documentation indicates that I will not have Call Forwarding after the free trial to Premier expires.

Seems to me that Basic plan should include Call Forwarding on Network Outage. If my Telos box goes down for some reason, I'd still like to take any calls on my cell phone.
#68382 by gail
Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:28 pm
I agree that call forwarding should be available to all ooma purchasers, without charge, during those times when the ooma network, and not the user's network, is down and not able to provide important telephone services.
#69800 by EricJRW
Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:03 pm
gail wrote:I agree that call forwarding should be available to all ooma purchasers, without charge, during those times when the ooma network, and not the user's network, is down and not able to provide important telephone services.

+1
#70158 by Jerry_NA
Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:43 pm
EricJRW wrote:
gail wrote:I agree that call forwarding should be available to all ooma purchasers, without charge, during those times when the ooma network, and not the user's network, is down and not able to provide important telephone services.

+1

+2