Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:40 am
Any idea when and if this will finally happen?
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:50 pm
I second this. I love my Android and I want the features that the iPhone has.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:08 am
I third this suggestion. I don't have an Android (yet) but don't want an I-Phone. I'd be all over a cool new phone if I knew you produced this app. Thanks!
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:51 am
OOMA TELO 1 (Purchased Dec 2009.)
OOMA Telo 2 (Purchased Feb 2010.)
3 Ooma Handsets (Free from refer a friend) Sold all 3 POS on Ebay
2 GE ATT DECT 6.0
7 Uniden 1580 DECT 6.0
20 Refer A friends Completed
All Powered by one Phone Socket
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:05 pm
- Posts: 285
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:55 pm
Ooma customer since November 2009.
Formerly employed at another VoIP company.
My opinions are my own.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:15 am
I <3 Android.
Are there any plans to develop an Android app yet?
Bobby B wrote:
We're aiming for release by early next year.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 8:03 am
I would be ecstatic to have an Android app that operates as a visual voicemail box for voice mails. Like you get with the Google Voice app.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:32 pm
- Location: Rochester, NY * USA
Put me on the list as well!
I'd like just as much as I would like my number porting to be completed....