Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#63434 by dablythe@gmail.com
Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:52 am
For consideration on behalf of those that need international calling regardless of cost, that then is a capability that appears to be missing, but should be there... we admire what has already been done, but without some kind of overall international integration, that really imposes a burden.

On one other note, a little more chatter about home alarm systems interfaces would be nice. In my instance, with ADT, the changeover costs should not be as significant, nor an extra monthly charge on top of that... My comment here is because I first looked to OOMA for words and understanding on the subject. It would have saved me time... and as a result, I'll be without my home intrusion alarm system for a few days....

Otherwise, I'm extemely happy with my OMMA Premier account and features thusfar rendered.... BUT I NEED INDONESIA for both personal and business reasons, regardless of an added cost.
#63435 by southsound
Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:54 am
Please don't double post.