Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#60757 by carmen007
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:14 pm
Follow Me, Find Me – When your phone is not answered, your calls will automatically be directed to a sequence of numbers of your choice until the call is answered. You do not need to list your number to direct unanswered calls to your voicemail.
#60767 by Leeway
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 am
Carmen, Go to Google and take a look at Google Voice. Several of us have it to "follow and find".

Donna
#60769 by nn5i
Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:05 am
GV is not precisely follow and find -- it rings all the destination phone numbers simultaneously rather than one at a time, and the caller talks to whoever answers first. That's better, I think, because it doesn't introduce the delay that follow and find would introduce.
#60796 by bw1
Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:10 pm
This is also known as call hunt, which has been requested a few times.

I personally would not like the delay. I don't think callers would stay on the line long enough to go to more than 2 or 3 numbers.

Multi-Ring already gives this capability to some degree by ringing your home phones and one additional number at the same time.

You can get and setup Google Voice to ring many different numbers at the same time.