Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#54954 by burnside
Fri May 07, 2010 10:39 am
Hi everyone! Just signed up to Ooma today. Installation took 10 minutes and was a breeze. I'm a current Vonage member about to complete the switch at the end of the month. To think one day I switched to Vonage to save money on my phone bill. Now I'm making another switch to save even more money. Too good! Anyways, just wanted to say hi!

So first question, anyone have a Google Voice invite? Just wondering because I'd love to start trying it out.

Second question, I'm thinking of a Telo Handset. Anyone have one and like it? Heard a little around the forum that it's not that great but I'd like to see if anyone actually has some good points about it. I would like to have a dedicated second line in the house, that's why I'm thinking about it.

Thanks again!
burnside
#54962 by Lakeo
Fri May 07, 2010 12:22 pm
I sent you an email asking for your email address. When I get it I can send you an invite.

lakeo
#55036 by hurl03
Sat May 08, 2010 1:17 pm
Lakeo wrote:I sent you an email asking for your email address. When I get it I can send you an invite.

lakeo

just wondering - how do you email someone looking for their email address?
#55039 by ajw522
Sat May 08, 2010 2:27 pm
hurl03 wrote:
Lakeo wrote:I sent you an email asking for your email address. When I get it I can send you an invite.

lakeo

just wondering - how do you email someone looking for their email address?

Click a person's username, and on the user's profile, there is a link saying Email [Username]. You send the email through the Forum database, so you can't see the person's email address. The alternative to that would be to send a PM.