Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#53133 by danielT
Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:59 pm
Hi,

I was scanning through the forum and didn't see the following feature request:

Since there seems to be a limit to the number of blacklist entries, it would be nice to have the ability to use some sort of pattern matching filter which could be applied to the caller id name. I constantly get calls from "800 Service" but they always use a different number. If I could use some sort of pattern matching/wildcarding in the blacklist, that would really help reduce the number of entries from the same caller using different numbers.

Sorry if this has been suggested before.
#58009 by jacque
Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:05 pm
Bumping this up, because I really want this too. There's a robocaller that always comes in with the same name, but the number varies each time. I want it to go away. Blacklists by name instead of number would be great.
#58439 by scargo
Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:59 am
Me too I would like this feature also PLUS I would like to set certain numbers to get a recording to take me off their list.
We only get one choice for all calls. I would like to change it to multiple choices for individual numbers[b][/b].