Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#46621 by collabex
Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:59 pm
I have a particularly challenging teenage son. I have already blocked some of his "friends" from calling my home. I would like to block him from calling them as well by having him hear an endless ring. I know he will continue to seek these kids out, but I don't have to make it easy for him. He lost the privilege of having a cell phone a long time ago due to him immature, irresponsible behavior and he certainly hasn't been in a hurry to get a job to pay for one himself. Please add this feature as an option, I'm sure there are other parents out there that would appreciate this feature. I don't think you would have to do it per call, just add another checkbox beside the one that enables the personal black list. If someone doesn't want some to call in, I can't imagine they're in a hurry to call out but give them the option anyway.

I have been very happy with my ooma so far, I've had it for a week and it's been great, I'm very happy. Giving people control over their phone is the best way for oom to differentiate itself and create value for its customers.
#46624 by joeed2
Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:07 pm
I'd like this to block people calling 411 (cost a buck or so each call). Also, block certain oversees numbers that friends and relatives who come over to my house and think nothing of picking up the phone and calling there families overseas.