Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#46441 by UrbanVoyeur
Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:43 am
What do you think Ooma should do for its next advertising campaign?

Should they get a new spokesperson? Who?

My suggestion:
A Famous voices using Ooma campaign. Clint Eastwood, James Earl Jone (Darth Vader), Samuel L. Jackson, Placido Domingo, Stewy (Family Guy), Homer Simpson. The sillier and more campy the better. Especially Samuel Jackson.
Last edited by UrbanVoyeur on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
#46485 by southsound
Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:39 am
My vote is for Ned Flanders. Good morals (exxcept when he asked Homer how to cut loose), sometimes makes bad business decisions (the Left Handed Store), difficult neighbors - just like the rest of us.

Oakely Doakely, I gotta run now.
#46509 by Mike-o-Matic
Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:33 am
Stewie is evil incarnate - let's not go there!!

Ned Flanders, Clint Eastwood, or Sam Jackson sound OK to me. Probably should avoid Homer Simpson though. He's lovable enough but doesn't have the most "I am so smrt" points going for him :D
#49552 by oomg
Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:22 am
A year or so ago... I offered my creative talents to Ooma, but sadly, was ignored. Oh well...

In any event, I suggested that in order to get the Ooma name out, all that would be needed is 5-10 second spots with a face shot of a particularly vivacious women saying something like "Ooma... I love it!" followed by a display of the Ooma web site address. I still think this would be effective to attract potential customers to the site.

Now, this may be even a better approach even though it would require more air time:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 483881247#

I just can't help but think about how many it would take to spell out "OOMA." Anyone want to venture a guess?