Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#42722 by Mike-o-Matic
Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:35 am
I see the "Refer a Friend" page on my.ooma.com is still showing up for me. I also see, when I review the details, that it still says "offer expires 12/31/2009" or words to that effect.

Well, now it's late January. I figured by now, the R-a-F program would be gone and removed from all ooma websites. So is the referral program dead and gone, or what? Mods? Ooma folks? Eagle-eyed forum readers? Any comment?

Maybe it's just there to show you if any of your codes were utilized.

Jus' wonderin',
Mike-o
#42746 by Potts
Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:44 pm
Darn. I just got my system up and running. And wanted to use Refer-a-Friend. I hope Ooma makes the offer again.
#42760 by ntoy
Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:03 pm
Hello,

Yes, this referral program is no longer valid. We are a little behind in house cleaning.

Please check back with us from time to time for new referral programs.
#42797 by southsound
Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:17 pm
I pulled my ooma.info referral page when I realized that the codes were not being accepted any longer. But if the new plan allows it, I will again make your unused codes available on ooma.info. Right now, it redirects to ooma.com

As always, the resident raccoon at your service! :P
#42799 by Mike-o-Matic
Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:50 pm
southsound wrote:As always, the resident raccoon at your service! :P

And I would like to thank you! Thanks to you and ooma.info, I got two e-certs, two Telo buyers got a nice discount, and ooma got two new customers! Win-win-win! Great job, Southsound.