Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#42656 by Lola
Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:31 pm
I purchased an ooma 6 months ago from costco that included a $50 international credit. At the time it was not disclosed an expiration date in the description. At that time there was some unhappiness in the forums (See viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2378) and eventually ooma contacted costco to update the description of the item to include the following disclosure:

"*Credit applied to customer Ooma account and expires after 180 days. If the credit has not been depleted prior to expiration date, please contact Ooma for extension."

Since this seemed fair to me I ended up not returning the unit and enjoying ooma service.

As tomorrow is my 6 month aniversary, I called today to get my extension of the credit. I was very surprised when the customer service person told me ooma was not extending the credits. Has anyone else been successful in getting an extension to their international credit past the original 6 months. Since the clarification above came from ooma, I don't understand why they are now backtracking.