Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#42103 by aviateur
Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:05 pm
In order to detect legitimate call being blocked if community blacklist is ON (since it is a blind block for us as we don't know which match has been applied) could you please implement a call log facility for blocked calls with a blacklist community and blacklist personal tag?

That would help a lot each person fine tune their settings as fas as blacklist

Thanks
#44121 by tkramer
Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:27 pm
I think this would be great for any blacklisted number. I would like to see who has called and been rejected. This would really show the value of the premier service. It's easier to justify at renewal when you see that the premier service blocked XXX number of calls in a given month.
#44125 by aviateur
Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:41 pm
tkramer wrote:I think this would be great for any blacklisted number. I would like to see who has called and been rejected. This would really show the value of the premier service. It's easier to justify at renewal when you see that the premier service blocked XXX number of calls in a given month.

I agree with you, this would be a good Ooma marketing tool to show people how many times they have been saved from Telemarketer :P :P :P
#44168 by aviateur
Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:17 am
whn wrote:thats the reason why I dont sign up for community call block, because Ihave no idea who is getting blocked

Yep agree with you, blind blocking is not good and does not serve it's purpose.
You guys should push for this call log feature for blocked calls.