Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#2499 by ideallife2day
Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:10 am
Made our first international calls earlier to Hong Kong and the call quality was VERY clear! The calls went through right away, no hiccups at all except we accidentally pressed a button on the phone and hung it up, haha but that's more of an user error than ooma. We just dialed back and it went right through. I am pleasantly surprised at how clear sounding the calls were, even other household skeptics are starting to accept ooma and having a bit more confidence in my decision for phone service change! There were no skips or echos or any inconsistency in the voices at all, I'm happy!

Last hurdle is the number porting, I had a dream last night that it was finally completed, it must be in the near future! I have a question about that but I'll start a new post for it.

Thanks Bobby for your help in expediting the calling credit!! :)
#2947 by sunrisepostal
Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:04 am
Call customer service and tell them you requested over month ago they will put in same day you call.

i call last week and told them about 4:00pm they told me you should get it by tomorrow and i did get email saying they put $50 credit on my account.
#2952 by jonathan75
Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:47 am
Calling them is a joke and they don't reply to e-mails. It is like talking to a wall. After waiting on hold for an hour I will get disconnected or told to leave a message and then nobody EVER calls you back.
#2972 by jonathan75
Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:43 pm
Bobby? Can you help any? This is very frustrating and I am so tired of calling and e-mailing with no responses. When my friends and reletives ask me about ooma what do I say??? Ooma needs to step up the game a little and at least offer basic customer service.
#3098 by ntmartin
Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:46 am
Same problem. I submitted my form for the $50 international credit about a month ago. Some sort of $10 authorization temporarily showed up on my credit card soon thereafter, but it's gone now. No sign of the international credit. I don't know the exact date...because the form does not send a confirmation email or anything...
Could you help get that through? I'd appreciate it.