Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#2233 by AngelaKendig
Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:28 am
I find myself occassionally pressing the wrong option when calling support and I figured out why it's happening. Any buttons pressed by the caller during greetings aren't recognized until the menu options stop playing. For example if the message says press one for porting and you start pressing one, the system won't acknowledge the number pressed until all available options have been stated and there is a moment of silence. Forget about jumping ahead if you already know the options you want, you must listen to the whole greeting.
#2237 by Mojo
Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:06 am
Thanks for sharing your feedback on the support prompts. It's definitely annoying having to listen to the prompts all the way through especially after you've listened to them before. I'll ask if our support team can change that setting.
#2242 by AngelaKendig
Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:00 pm
It really isn't a problem if you know what to expext going in. Otherwise the caller is pressing buttons wondering why its not registering. I haven't called into a VM system that didn't register selections until after the greeting has finished before.