Is it possible to get Lifetime premier and a free handset?

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
qchau

Is it possible to get Lifetime premier and a free handset?

Post by qchau » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:03 pm

I'd just signed up with Ooma and notice that there is a special if I sign up for a year of Premeir, I can get a free Ooma Telo handset. However I would like to sign up for a Lifetime Premier plan and would like to get the free handset if possible. And if it is how do I go about in doing so. Another question I have is since I'd just signed up for Ooma and still have 178 days left on my 6 month of free Premier service and if I'd do decide to go with the one year of Premier service does it start after my 6 month end or does it start when I sign up?
Thanks.
Q

murphy

Re: Is it possible to get Lifetime premier and a free handset?

Post by murphy » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:28 pm

It starts at the end of the 6 months.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

dsinternet

Post by dsinternet » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:03 pm

I also have the same question. I want the free handset and Lifetime. If Lifetime does not come with a free handset then I will just get a year of Premier. Any Lifetime members out there know the answer?
Thanks

nebebo

Post by nebebo » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Hello,
I am new to Ooma and I want to know what this Lifetime premier is that you guys are talking about.
Can someone Please fill me in.
I would rather pay the 50.00 for the handset and get the lifetime premier service then a free handset.
But Like all of us i would rather have both the lifetime premier and the free handset.

Hope to get filled in on this soon.
Paul

TechExplorer

Post by TechExplorer » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Call sales and ask for it ,should probably get lifetime & free handset for the lifetime sub. I did !