Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#2121 by Richard
Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:00 am
Please show the sum total of all my outgoing call durations. The reason is that I would like to track how much money ooma has saved me so far.

Those ooma minutes accumulated would otherwise have been fulfilled using costs towards cell phone or calling card equivalents. So, knowing the minutes and their former costs tells me how much money I have saved with ooma.

Thanks,
Richard
#2357 by Mojo
Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:57 pm
We should be offering an export to excel option to the call logs within 2-3 weeks. From the spreadsheet, you should be able to calculate your cost savings over time.

Richard wrote:Please show the sum total of all my outgoing call durations. The reason is that I would like to track how much money ooma has saved me so far.

Those ooma minutes accumulated would otherwise have been fulfilled using costs towards cell phone or calling card equivalents. So, knowing the minutes and their former costs tells me how much money I have saved with ooma.

Thanks,
Richard