Program Voice Mail for certain hours

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
raxxal

Program Voice Mail for certain hours

Post by raxxal » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:26 pm

I'd like to see a feature to program the voice mail to pick call during certain hours, let's say, between 9PM and 7AM. No sure if that is possible now. Over all, I love my OOMA TELO!

WayneDsr

Re: Program Voice Mail for certain hours

Post by WayneDsr » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:41 pm

It isn't possible now, nice suggestion, though. For now the only option is to hold the envelope button for 5 seconds to turn on Privacy, all calls go to voicemail. (envelope button is lit) Then in the morning hold the button down again for 5 seconds to turn Privacy off. Not as cool as your suggestion, but it will have to do.

Wayne

Leeway

Post by Leeway » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:02 am

raxxal wrote:I'd like to see a feature to program the voice mail to pick call during certain hours, let's say, between 9PM and 7AM. No sure if that is possible now. Over all, I love my OOMA TELO!
I hear you !! My Panasonic Dect phones connected to my Telo have that feature and I use it all the time. What Ooma needs to do is give you both things to program at the same moment. On my phone, I tell it what time to start and what time to end. Both the start and end times are set at once. I don't want to have to remember that I have to go back and turn it off.

Donna

Groundhound

Post by Groundhound » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:00 am

That would seem to be an easy thing to incorporate into the Telo's setup web interface. I wouldn't look for it real soon as I'm sure Ooma has plenty to do delivering the already-promised features to a new product, but since DND on/off is already controlled from the Telo keypad it would seem that adding conditional time/date settings to the Telo's web interface would not be difficult.