Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#34606 by raxxal
Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:26 pm
I'd like to see a feature to program the voice mail to pick call during certain hours, let's say, between 9PM and 7AM. No sure if that is possible now. Over all, I love my OOMA TELO!
#34648 by WayneDsr
Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:41 pm
It isn't possible now, nice suggestion, though. For now the only option is to hold the envelope button for 5 seconds to turn on Privacy, all calls go to voicemail. (envelope button is lit) Then in the morning hold the button down again for 5 seconds to turn Privacy off. Not as cool as your suggestion, but it will have to do.

Wayne
#34672 by Leeway
Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:02 am
raxxal wrote:I'd like to see a feature to program the voice mail to pick call during certain hours, let's say, between 9PM and 7AM. No sure if that is possible now. Over all, I love my OOMA TELO!

I hear you !! My Panasonic Dect phones connected to my Telo have that feature and I use it all the time. What Ooma needs to do is give you both things to program at the same moment. On my phone, I tell it what time to start and what time to end. Both the start and end times are set at once. I don't want to have to remember that I have to go back and turn it off.

Donna
#34680 by Groundhound
Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:00 am
That would seem to be an easy thing to incorporate into the Telo's setup web interface. I wouldn't look for it real soon as I'm sure Ooma has plenty to do delivering the already-promised features to a new product, but since DND on/off is already controlled from the Telo keypad it would seem that adding conditional time/date settings to the Telo's web interface would not be difficult.