Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#30700 by hpepper
Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:23 am
I like the idea, but many times for individual cafeteria style options they have to charge a lot more than an individual item is worth - at least more than it is worth to most people.

Maybe they could come up with a few more bundled plans?
#30973 by marksfamily84
Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:07 pm
I agree about the bundling idea. Check the ones you want and don't pay for the ones you will never use. Get a super deal if you take the whole enchilada. I'm just trying to help ooma generate more income so they will stay in business for a long time.
#32396 by kleigh
Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:22 am
This is a good idea. I'm on the fence if I will extend the premier sub out beyond the 60 day trial period. The only features I use are the call block lists and backup number forwarder and I'm not sure I can justify paying $10 / mo for those features alone.
#32399 by Groundhound
Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:34 am
I'm a Premier customer, but I can see where one of the features I like the most, Instant Second Line, might not be much use to people living alone. Perhaps a Premier Light service that would have everything but the second line & number for a little less would be popular.
#32410 by MikeekiM
Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:11 am
$10/mo? I paid AT&T about $75/mo for the same sort of service that Ooma provides for $10...

I think the model is simple... If you just want dialtone, go with the core service (which actually includes more than just dialtone...adding callerid and voicemail to the mix).

If you need/want more...$10/mo doesn't seem to be excessive... Plus, you support the company in hopes of it being around long enough to continue delivering value...

Just my opinion... Please no flames... I completely understand where the suggestion is coming from, and I can see how a tiered service could be very appealing... Just offering my perspective...

I am actually more upset at how much I pay for TV now than my phone bill...
#32415 by Groundhound
Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:41 am
MikeekiM wrote:I am actually more upset at how much I pay for TV now than my phone bill...

Amen to that. Hey Ooma, how about a TV service? Just kidding.