Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#30673 by denmarks
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:17 am
It may be to your benefit to offer a limited blacklist for core users (say 12 entries) so that people will learn to enjoy the benefits for some time and then be able to upgrade to unlimited blacklist for the premier service. You would be able to only enter up to 12 entries but could delete any one you wanted and enter new ones only as you delete below your maximum. I think it would be a win-win.
#30697 by hpepper
Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:12 am
Isn't this pretty much what happens with the free 60 days of Premiere? People get to try the blacklist feature (along with other features) for 60 days and can sign up with premiere if they like it - to keep it going. I know you say "for some time" but 60 days seems like plenty of time to entice users to sign up for it if they like it.
#30972 by marksfamily84
Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:04 pm
I mean that you could let core users have a limited blacklist and they will soon realize that they need a lot more entries for blacklist and actually sign up for premiere. A small blacklist would be a great service to all and a few people will not need that many entries.