Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#29325 by gixxer415
Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:13 pm
hello to all i recieved my new beta telo on friday and registered the unit.. Ive beed trying it out and noticed that when making calls intermitingly you can hear the other caller but they cant hear you. No the mute button is not on the telo and ive tried to call from a diffrent number when that happens and telo works . Also ive noticed when making a outbound call you will get a busy tone after like 20 sec wait time to connect. When answering your telo if you press the green answer button it wont answer your call you must press the upper button that says answer... These are just some of troubles ive encountered with the new telo.
#29342 by ggilman
Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:27 pm
I'm a bit confused as to the 'beta' in your text... if this is a beta device, I believe you are posting in the wrong place and I'd suggest you move the question to the appropriate place where it will likely be answered very quickly.

If you're not in the beta program, what buttons are you referring to? There are no green buttons on the telo device...
#30593 by franklasvegas
Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:05 pm
From photos - there is a green button - it is actually a green icon on a normal color button - like on a cell to answer and a red one to hang up like on a cell.

The handset manual Version 0.7 (PDF) indicates it is the call answer key and the red the end call key.

Seems odd if the release is mid-November people are just getting units for Beta testing??? :?: