Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:48 am
I am wondering what your favorite feature in Premier is? I just got Ooma, and everything works great. I am not sure I need the Premier features. I am currently using google voice on my cell phone, so I don't know that I need premier. The main thing I would be interested in is the google voice extensions which would be pretty nice. I think the instant second line is cool, but I don't know that I would use it a lot. Is it worth it?
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:06 pm
- Location: Everett, Wa
The number one feature is back up where it forwards to my cell phone if my dsl is down. The second feature I like is the blacklists. Third is the do not disturb. Of course I like all of them and do have a second number assigned to my scout.
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:55 am
Roughly in order...not precise...but close:
- Back-Up Number
- Call Screening
- Caller Name ID (premier in new TOS, part of core for old TOS)
- Anonymous Call Reject (listed in premier, but may be part of core)
- Instant Second Line
- Do Not Disturb
- Send To Voicemail (after answering call)
- Call Forwarding
- Voicemail forwarding to email/SMS
- Three-way conference
Customer Since: August 2009
Ooma Hardware: Ooma Telo (Original Legacy Hub/Scout Customer)
Ooma Service: Premier Lifetime (Since October 2009)
- Posts: 3790
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:28 pm
- Location: Northern Indiana
Without a doubt, instant second line. Everyone seems to call at the same time around here.
Of course I wouldn't do without all the other features as well.....