Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#26116 by whn
Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:24 am
Hey

How about giving out some Telo's to the film / television industry to use as product placement? Even just display shells.

Show likes The Big Bang Theory could use one. ;)

I'm sure Ashton Kutcher can help in this field.

But tell him not to produce any more of these. j/k lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xWkwoiPQRE
Video, produced by Ashton Kutcher
#26163 by whn
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:11 am
Groundhound wrote:I don't think it's a matter of giving them out. Product placement advertising costs $$$$.

i think its money well spent but I think Ashton can put them in his films,

just send them to Art Directors and Prop Masters. They will put them in .
#26254 by Bobby B
Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:55 pm
The Ooma Hub was on an episode of "Las Vegas" back in 2007. I'm not sure about the episode number, but James Caan (aka Sonny Corleone) was using it as a speakerphone :)
#26261 by hpepper
Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:10 pm
Bobby B wrote:The Ooma Hub was on an episode of "Las Vegas" back in 2007. I'm not sure about the episode number, but James Caan (aka Sonny Corleone) was using it as a speakerphone :)

THAT'S awesome! OK - time to search Netflix, Youtube and my local library for episodes of Las Vegas.
#26262 by southsound
Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:17 pm
Bobby B wrote:The Ooma Hub was on an episode of "Las Vegas" back in 2007. I'm not sure about the episode number, but James Caan (aka Sonny Corleone) was using it as a speakerphone :)

I guess I missed that feature. I didn't know I could use my hub as a speakerphone. Do I have to have someone off camera to make it work or is it all done in post production? Why wasn't this feature printed on my ooma core box? Did you guys change the included features again? Just joking of course! :P
#26351 by whn
Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:18 am
southsound wrote:

I guess I missed that feature. I didn't know I could use my hub as a speakerphone. Do I have to have someone off camera to make it work or is it all done in post production? Why wasn't this feature printed on my ooma core box? Did you guys change the included features again? Just joking of course! :P

Its Hollywood baby, close your eyes and pretend, lol