Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#25597 by von
Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:01 pm
I've been reading through the forums and am quite surprised as well as disappointed with what I have been reading about the poor customer service. I have been with Ooma for many years now and absolutely love it, and remember my calls to customer service in the beginning, before they moved it over seas or wherever it is now.
In the beginning, the CS was really great! anyone that has been with Ooma for a while might remember a CS agent named Dante. He was the best!
some years later I bought a Ooma hub for friend who now calls me every time they have a problem, one problem required me to make a call to CS, the CS number was changed (it changed many times as I recall) and I got someone on the line who sounded like a young kid, they were a little rude and I asked for Dante, they told me they never heard of him, It took about three more calls to get my friends issue resolved.

To hear these comments about the customer service now is just embarrassing and despicable!

I hope and pray that someone from the higher up hears our cry's and does something about this embarrassment...
#25617 by Leeway
Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:19 pm
I've never called ooma customer service. Never had to !!

All the help you could ask for is right here in the forums. I know when I installed mine, I had a problem and these good people broke their necks to solve it for me. Heck, they even speak the Kings English out here.

There is so much help out here and so many knowledgeable people that even ooma suggests that you use the forums. I love this forum and I've learned a lot that I will probably never use.

We like to help people here !!!
#25619 by hpepper
Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:22 pm
I must add I called CS before and after the move oversees and have had good service both ways... but that was me - I have heard of major problems with others... but I liked it.

Also, is that a picture of you when you use to open your regular phone bill? :D