Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#25332 by david_v_63116
Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:47 pm
AT&T came to my door today to sell me phone, tv and cable. I wound up telling the 2 girls about ooma. They were very impressed. I talked about ooma more than they talked about AT&T.

Everything about ooma is first class. The call quality is better than Charter communications. My family likes the ooma tone and I love there price. I tried magicjack first because of the low initial cost but people on the other end listening to me said the quality was aweful. I was on line chatting with them for 2 1/2 hours about how to fix it but they couldn't. I plugged ooma in and it worked instantly. This is one of the best products I have purchased.

Thank You!!!
#25335 by WayneDsr
Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:21 pm
Nice story, david_v_63116, we may eventually find the 2 sales girls here on the forum!

Welcome to the forums, lots of great people here! Hang around and help us out.

Wayne
#25358 by Leeway
Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:36 am
Good to hear that you are a happy Ooma user David, I have Uverse for TV and web but not for their U-Talk phone.

It used to be when I'd call U-verse techs for any help in TV or web and I'd say that I have Ooma for phone and I did not have U-Talk, they knew exactly what Ooma is. Now just lately, I had trouble with my Uverse DVR and as we were rebooting and trying to fix things, I mentioned Ooma and all three upper level techs said they'd never heard of it. I did not believe them. I think they are not supposed to discuss it. :shock:
#25412 by Lola
Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:52 am
wow, AT&T is going door to door now, they must really be getting desperate.
#25414 by hpepper
Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:01 pm
They have come as a team of two people to my house 3 times in the past 15 months ever since they installed U-Verse fiber in the neighborhood.
#25459 by Leeway
Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:10 pm
Uverse has been doing this from day one. I think it is neat. They allow college students to go door to door to make U-Verse sales. The college students get money only if they make the sale for U-verse.

I've had several very neat conversations with the college students who came to my door to sell U-verse. Heck, I already had U-verse and we sat on the porch step and talked about a lot of other things including Ooma and politics.

I happen to love both my U-verse and my Ooma. Talking to the college kids is fun !! I hope they make lots of sales.