Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#1286 by Cheezr
Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:56 pm
i would like to have the ability to specify a block of time (like midnite to 6am) when all calls would go directly to voicemail instead of ringing on the hub.
it would be nice to be able to set the time periods (more than one..) from the lounge.

also would like to be able to configure if call screening will be on or off for the particular night answer period.

tx
CZR
#1313 by Bobby B
Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:26 pm
Great idea to have a time-based "Do not Disturb" and Message Screening. It'd also be nice to have time-based Multi-Ring. This one's on our backlog of feature requests.
#1459 by JoePublic
Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:36 am
I agree. That's a good idea. If you implement it, please consider implementing the feature as a weekly feature instead of a 24-hour feature. In other words, let me implement DND (for example) all day Saturday and Sunday, from 12a-6a Monday through Thursday, and 2a-10a on Friday. All based on my local time zone, of course.
#1477 by pfloyd14
Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:58 pm
It would also be nice to have a text page notification of messages in the inbox. There are times when I want to use multi-ring to go to my cell phone but do not want the phone to ring. I just want to know that there is a message and be able to check the calls later. I am constantly on the go and not at home and want to keep my calls forwarded to my cellphone but do not necessaryly always want the call to ring direcly to me. I just want to know that there is a message
#3545 by scottclark
Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:26 pm
Please deploy this feature - it would make your product family friendly for 9-5 SOHO people with dipwad clients who call all hours.