Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#24372 by pdbowers
Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:38 am
Well to Groundhog AKA Groundhound, and to NikNak..accept my apologies. I have not posted in the forums simply because I have never needed too. Ooma is that reliable for me. I appreciate all the help that posters to the forum can provide, and if I ruffled any feathers, or if I took things too personally, once again, I apologize. I will continue to lurk the forums, find what I need from the knowledge base, and hope that Ooma keeps on keeping on.

Thanks again, GroundHOUND and NikNak AKA Paul

Paul ;)
#24377 by jmassimilla
Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:23 am
pdbowers wrote:Well to Groundhog AKA Groundhound, and to NikNak..accept my apologies. I have not posted in the forums simply because I have never needed too. Ooma is that reliable for me. I appreciate all the help that posters to the forum can provide, and if I ruffled any feathers, or if I took things too personally, once again, I apologize. I will continue to lurk the forums, find what I need from the knowledge base, and hope that Ooma keeps on keeping on.

Paul ;)

People tend to kid around on here because the forum "regulars" are like one big happy family! So, welcome and visit often. Even if you don't have an issue or problem, there's a wealth of information available here. It's a great place to visit!
#24427 by WayneDsr
Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:37 am
Not to mention the fact that, if you are an experienced user of the ooma system, we could use your help! Jump in anytime if you have a solution to a problem. We can use all the help we can get! :)

Wayne
#24458 by niknak
Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:42 am
pdbowers wrote:Well to Groundhog AKA Groundhound, and to NikNak..accept my apologies. I have not posted in the forums simply because I have never needed too. Ooma is that reliable for me. I appreciate all the help that posters to the forum can provide, and if I ruffled any feathers, or if I took things too personally, once again, I apologize. I will continue to lurk the forums, find what I need from the knowledge base, and hope that Ooma keeps on keeping on.

Paul ;)

no need to apologize, as everyone else said, welcome!
#26065 by MikeekiM
Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:48 pm
I don't know why this would be limited to the Telo handsets...

We are simply looking at a cross reference table stored at the server level, right?

Then we can have names for both incoming and outgoing calls...