Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#5252 by Marcus
Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:33 pm
I have been with vonage for a few years and took it for granted there was a "network availability" feature. I do have it set so when I get a voice mail it sends a SMS to my cell, but that's not as straight forward as just automatically forwarding the calls.
So far.... I like OOMA. Now if Comcast can stay up... I'll be a happy camper!!
#6857 by mpconklin
Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:19 pm
After today's outage, this is a must! I'm switching over from Vonage and this is one of several features that I miss. I just don't miss paying $50 a month for Vonage business service!
#7362 by Boondocs
Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:29 am
vbvamsi wrote:Looks like another outage today. Call forward when offline is an absolutely essential feature for a VOIP.

I totally agree!!!!
#8571 by epete
Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:20 pm
So this would be a feature to the basic service. I assume this already works with the Premier service using Multi-Ring.

As a premier customer, I would also like this implimented on Basic as it fills the gap that is left when converting from Land Line reliability to a service that relies on a 3rd party ISP's service.
#10216 by gblackbox
Sun May 24, 2009 7:31 am
You'd assume this would work with the multi-ring premier feature, as I also assumed, but we'd both be wrong.

If the system if offline (ie power failure etc) multiring doesn't function. However voicemail does pick up, so I suppose it's not a total loss.

Having used this feature in the past via VoicePulse, it's a lifesaver. You'd think this would be easy enough to implement.

I'd also consider this a core feature, but if this was added to premier's options it would probably attract a lot of attention (and money). I know I'd subscribe.
#10260 by bw1
Mon May 25, 2009 7:35 am
Multi-ring worked for me when I tested it with the ooma hub unplugged. It won't ring the number you have set if you're calling from that number.