Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
panther_fan

Post by panther_fan » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:00 am

I agree this is a feature that most other VOIP providers offer and it needs to be added to OOMA.

lynn_brown1

Post by lynn_brown1 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:28 pm

i would like to see this feature as well.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:33 pm

I have been with vonage for a few years and took it for granted there was a "network availability" feature. I do have it set so when I get a voice mail it sends a SMS to my cell, but that's not as straight forward as just automatically forwarding the calls.
So far.... I like OOMA. Now if Comcast can stay up... I'll be a happy camper!!

mpconklin

Post by mpconklin » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:19 pm

After today's outage, this is a must! I'm switching over from Vonage and this is one of several features that I miss. I just don't miss paying $50 a month for Vonage business service!

vbvamsi

Post by vbvamsi » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:04 am

Looks like another outage today. Call forward when offline is an absolutely essential feature for a VOIP.

Boondocs

Post by Boondocs » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:29 am

vbvamsi wrote:Looks like another outage today. Call forward when offline is an absolutely essential feature for a VOIP.

I totally agree!!!!
Telo - primary phone since Feb 2009
Core - gave to sister April 2010
Lifetime Premier Member

epete

Post by epete » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:20 pm

So this would be a feature to the basic service. I assume this already works with the Premier service using Multi-Ring.

As a premier customer, I would also like this implimented on Basic as it fills the gap that is left when converting from Land Line reliability to a service that relies on a 3rd party ISP's service.

gblackbox

Post by gblackbox » Sun May 24, 2009 7:31 am

You'd assume this would work with the multi-ring premier feature, as I also assumed, but we'd both be wrong.

If the system if offline (ie power failure etc) multiring doesn't function. However voicemail does pick up, so I suppose it's not a total loss.

Having used this feature in the past via VoicePulse, it's a lifesaver. You'd think this would be easy enough to implement.

I'd also consider this a core feature, but if this was added to premier's options it would probably attract a lot of attention (and money). I know I'd subscribe.

bw1

Post by bw1 » Mon May 25, 2009 7:35 am

Multi-ring worked for me when I tested it with the ooma hub unplugged. It won't ring the number you have set if you're calling from that number.

chriscondon

Post by chriscondon » Wed May 27, 2009 9:12 am

Crucial feature. Just switched from CallVantage and thought this type of feature would be provided by ooma. Need to look at Vonage now....