Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#2712 by miloh54
Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:35 pm
Yes I agreed. I would also like to have a way that I can remove some of the numbers from the call logs.
#3301 by vbvamsi
Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:12 am
Is the export to excel feature added yet? I don't see it in my ooma Lounge.
#3896 by ECOLBURN
Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:13 pm
timlindz wrote:I would like to see a way to remove a number from the call log or a way to clear the whole call log.

I also would like to see a way to delete numbers from my call log.
#3928 by tommies
Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:43 pm
klhavlik wrote:Agree. It looks as though the buttons on the left side for "Incoming", "Outgoing", etc. are meant to filter...at least, that's what I initially thought...but they don't do anything.

Oh, they do.

By default, i.e. when you look at them when they first loaded, all the buttons are on(i.e. selected.) When you click on one, it become flat, i.e. off/deselected. Click on it again, it is on.

So you can select any combination of those buttons, including the one(s) with your phone number(s) to make it work for your liking.

Finally, you have to click on filter button to update the listing.
#4190 by toddbecker
Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:47 am
I seem to get a lot of duplicate rows/calls in my call log. For example, one call from my cell phone to my home number (landline that is forwarded to my temporary ooma number) shows up three times with identical information in the call log.
#8813 by oompa
Fri May 01, 2009 7:40 am
klhavlik wrote:
atici wrote:It looks pretty good. I think it could only be better if the ooma lounge web interface allowed filtering for incoming/outgoing and international/domestic in listing of the calls. We could have two roll down menus at top. One would filter (All/Incoming only/Outgoing only) and the other would be (All/Domestic only/International only).

Thanks.

Agree. It looks as though the buttons on the left side for "Incoming", "Outgoing", etc. are meant to filter...at least, that's what I initially thought...but they don't do anything.

I agree. I think the filter button is unnecessary.
The buttons Incoming, Outgoing & Missed should be toggles.
#8814 by oompa
Fri May 01, 2009 7:41 am
Bobby B wrote:Yep, this would be a great feature -- this is planned when we implement contact lists, which should be coming in Q1 or Q2 of next year.

lonesailor wrote:
I came into the forum just to suggest this. I would love to be able to put manually put in a callers name into the log for numbers that don't come through or to replace numbers like my cell which just shows up as wireless caller.

The real caller ID numbers could even show up in a different color or my inputs could be in bold so we would know the difference.

Thanks!

Bump.
This would be a great feature.
#8847 by murphy
Fri May 01, 2009 2:27 pm
oompa wrote:I agree. I think the filter button is unnecessary.
The buttons Incoming, Outgoing & Missed should be toggles.

The buttons are toggles. They change every time you click on them. Once you have them set the way that you want, click on the filter button and the display will change to match your filter setting.
#8956 by whn
Sun May 03, 2009 12:47 am
i would like to be able to add a name to a number so I know who is who after a while

right now, I have to double check with my address book
#8967 by Neubiee
Sun May 03, 2009 6:40 am
Also if the logs gave a monthly total for outgoing and incoming calls. This would help keep us keep track of whether or not your going over the 3000 minutes limit.

One more thing: filters for "ooma to ooma" calls and "toll-free" numbers.